My pricing includes the session cost & the edited high-resolution digital images from the session for personal use. The images are available to view 2-3 weeks after the session date. They are uploaded to a private online gallery where you can view photos, download the files, order prints, and share the gallery with family, and you can post to your social media. I offer print products for ease of printing, or you are welcome to take the high-res images to your preferred printers.
Types of Sessions
These sessions are perfect for newborns, babies, toddlers, pets, and small family units. The studio is located in Magnuson Park. I typically use clean crisp backgrounds and a limited number of props so that your eye is drawn directly to the subject. Occasionally, I hold special themed sessions where there are a limited number of spots available. Studio sessions are available on Mondays & Fridays. If neither of these days will work for you, just let me know. I’m sure we can find a date that works for your schedule! Sessions last approximately 45 minutes.
It’s simple. Pick a place that you love, or one that’s convenient for you. It can be your home, your backyard, a beautiful park, the beach, whatever tickles your fancy. If you’d like more ideas, I’m happy to offer options that have worked well in the past.
We’ll pick a date and a time. Depending on the location, some times may work better than others. Or, if you have a child that naps, we can work around nap time.
I use available light when possible, but you may see me break out the lights on a gray day, or in a darker indoor environment. In case of inclement weather we can either move indoors, or we can reschedule.
If you have something very specific in mind for your session (for example, recreating an old family photo) please let me know in advance.
Sessions generally last between 45 minutes to an hour depending on the subject and setting.
Happy at Home ~Newborn Sessions
I visit you in the comfort of your home! There’s no need to travel. Diapers, bottles, spit-up rags, are all on hand.
Newborns set the pace of these sessions. They tend to be mellow and slow sessions as newborns take breaks for feeding and changing. Patience is key.
These sessions are a mixture of lifestyle and simple poses. Sessions last approximately 1.5hrs long.
Your photo orders are printed as clearly and beautifully as possible, with processing that will allow them to stand the test of time. Every photograph is printed on high-quality professional photo paper, with meticulous attention paid to color and detail. For a detailed price list on the products I offer, please email me at MatisseLBPhotography@gmail.com
Digital Image Policy
- Matisse LB Photography retains the copyright for all photos.
- Digital Images are given to clients for personal use, to share with family. No commercial use, distribution, or use in advertising is permitted unless discussed with the Photographer in advance.
- Photo sessions are edited with the Photographer’s aesthetic in mind. Clients will only view images that the Photographer feels meet the professional standards of the business.
- Clients do not have permission to edit/alter/change/add filters to, the digital images from their session in any way, unless they have permission from the photographer.
- If you have signed a model release – All photos will be restricted to purposes of promotion, including advertising the Photographer’s business in print, online, or professional competition to further the Photographer’s career/business. Photos may be altered (i.e. color changed, cropped), but the Photographer will maintain the integrity of the portrait with any changes. Photos from sessions will never be sold to another entity. They will never be used as stock imagery. If you prefer that your session is not used by the Photographer for promoting the business, simply let the Photographer know during the session.